Not all rescue dogs have issues. Some of our dogs here at Wolfwood have obviously been well cared for, trained and will fit into any dog loving home. Many are in poor physical condition with no basic training at all and some have more serious issues, created by the people who discard them. Wolfwood works with the adopters to try create the perfect match!
Sincere apologies to all who contact Wolfwood via the mobile number and don’t get an immediate response. We have limited resources and are currently struggling with the volume of calls. The phone is answered ‘on the go’ and is not answered if hands are busy walking dogs, dealing with wildlife casualties, livestock, RSPCA officers, the dog warden etc. We hope you understand and thank you for your support and patience.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE A LOW NUMBER OF DOGS IN OUR CARE ALONG WITH MANY OTHER RESCUES ACROSS THE COUNTRY . PLEASE BE PATIENT AND CONTINUE TO LOOK ON OUR WEBSITE WE ARE SURE THE RIGHT DOG FOR YOU WILL COME ALONG SOON! THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING US THROUGH THIS TOUGH TIME.
- OTHER ANIMALS FOR ADOPTION.Wolfwood also has other animals which require new forever homes. If you are interested in adopting any of them, please give us a call on 07931220094 to discuss the one you’re interested in.
- MistyMeet Misty the five year old miniature Pinscher. She is a cute little girl with a big attitude! Misty loves a cuddle so long as it is on her own terms as she has been known to growl and snap if she’s given too much unwanted attention. Misty loves coming out for a walk and […]
- KaneBig boy Kane is our seven year old Malamute. This impressive lad is looking for a home where there is an understanding of the breed and HAVE owned Malamutes before, this is due to some behaviours he has shown in the past in his original home. Kane also has had seizures in his home. Since […]
- ZackThis is Zack the handsome two year old Lurcher. Due to a housing issue and through no fault of his, Zack has come to us to be rehomed. Since arriving Zack has been a noisy boy, but soon settles once he’s out for a walk. He is good with people, other dogs and is starting […]
- MiloMilo is a five year old Border Collie who is searching for a home with no children. Milo needs lots of mental stimulation and outdoor space as he is very anxious. He needs someone who has lots of knowledge and experience in owning Collies. He ideally needs a home where he will be outdoors most […]