Not all rescue dogs have issues. Some of our dogs here at Wolfwood have obviously been well cared for, trained and will fit into any dog loving home. Many are in poor physical condition with no basic training at all and some have more serious issues, created by the people who discard them. Wolfwood works with the adopters to try create the perfect match!
Sincere apologies to all who contact Wolfwood via the mobile number and don’t get an immediate response. The phone is answered ‘on the go’ and is not answered if hands are busy walking dogs, dealing with wildlife casualties, livestock, RSPCA officers, the dog warden etc. We hope you understand and thank you for your support and patience.
GIVE US A CALL REGARDING OUR DOGS FOR ANY MORE INFORAMTION OR TO ENQUIRE ABOUT ADOPTING A DOG. WE MAY HAVE A DOG IN OUR CARE UNDER ASSESSMENT AND NOT YET ON THE WEBSITE
- MikaHandsome boy Mika is our two year old Lurcher. Mika came in with Solar to be rehomed through no fault of theirs. Due to a minor health concern of Solar we separated them and since then they’ve both become much happier and can be homed individually. Mika has many personalities and is a funny guy […]
- KaneBig boy Kane is our seven year old Malamute. This impressive lad is looking for a home where there is an understanding of the breed and HAVE owned Malamutes before, this is due to some behaviours he has shown in the past in his original home. Kane experienced seizures in his original home. Since arriving […]
- DobbyMeet two year old Doberman German Shepherd Cross Dobby. Dobby is looking for a dog, cat and child free home. Dobby is full of energy and is always ready for long walks and lots of playing. He is still learning his manners and we feel he would be better in a home where there are […]
- TillySweet little Dachshund Cross Tilly is two year old. She has come to us for rehoming due to her previous owners struggling with her nerves and attachment issues, leading to biting ankles in the house! Tilly would be best suited to a calm, single – person household where she can bond on one to one. […]
- MiloMilo is a five year old Border Collie who is searching for a home with no children. Milo needs lots of mental stimulation and outdoor space as he is very anxious. He needs someone who has lots of knowledge and experience in owning Collies. He ideally needs a home where he will be outdoors most […]