Wolfwood is run by the kind and generous action of fantastic supporters. We can't function without the amazing funds raised. Huge thanks to all who already do.
If you’d like to help, there are a number of ways you can raise money to support our work.
- Direct donation – don’t forget to gift aid it. Click here for information on how to donate directly!
- Collection Box – all loose change adds up. If you can help by having a box, please ring 07931220094 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Support our charity shops – click here to see where they are and what we can accept at each one.
- Hold a fund raising event – set up a cake stall, have a car boot sale, a sponsored event or whatever else you can think of. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Regular gift by Standing Order – see the Direct Donation link for the banking details.
- Leave a legacy in your Will.
- Donate your old towels, blankets and newspapers (not duvets). We can reuse them for our dogs at the kennels.
- Volunteer- We are always grateful of any volunteers in both the shops and at Wolfwood itself. If you think you can help with the shops or animals on site let us know!