Not all rescue dogs have issues. Some of our dogs here at Wolfwood have obviously been well cared for, trained and will fit into any dog loving home. Many are in poor physical condition with no basic training at all and some have more serious issues, created by the people who discard them. Wolfwood works with the adopters to try create the perfect match!
Sincere apologies to all who contact Wolfwood via the mobile number and don’t get an immediate response. We have limited resources and are currently struggling with the volume of calls. The phone is answered ‘on the go’ and is not answered if hands are busy walking dogs, dealing with wildlife casualties, livestock, RSPCA officers, the dog warden etc. We hope you understand and thank you for your support and patience.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE A LOW NUMBER OF DOGS IN OUR CARE ALONG WITH MANY OTHER RESCUES ACROSS THE COUNTRY . PLEASE BE PATIENT AND CONTINUE TO LOOK ON OUR WEBSITE WE ARE SURE THE RIGHT DOG FOR YOU WILL COME ALONG SOON! THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING US THROUGH THIS TOUGH TIME.
- Hunter-RESERVEDBonnie boy Hunter is our one year old Lurcher Cross. Anyone who knows this breed is aware they can be a handful, especially at the tender age of one! Hunter needs some basic training but it’s nothing that can’t be achieved with work. His previous owners have said he was fine at home living alongside […]
- OTHER ANIMALS FOR ADOPTION.Wolfwood also has other animals which require new forever homes. If you are interested in adopting any of them, please give us a call on 07931220094 to discuss the one you’re interested in.
- MiloMilo is a five year old Border Collie who is searching for a home with no children. Milo needs lots of mental stimulation and outdoor space as he is very anxious. He needs someone who has lots of knowledge and experience in owning Collies. He ideally needs a home where he will be outdoors most […]
- ThorImpressive looking Thor is our two year old American Bull Dog Cross. Thor has come to us due to not getting along with the other dog in the household. Thor can be strong on a lead but overall does walk well. He has had a grumble at a few other Wolfwoodies but nothing aggressive. Thor […]
- Bella-RESERVEDBonnie girl Bella is a one year old Beagle. Bonny is typical of the breed and is into everything, as soon as she gets into the field her nose is down and her brain begins to work, so someone with past experience of beagles would be ideal. Bella also has a lot of energy, needs […]