Not all rescue dogs have issues. Some of our dogs here at Wolfwood have obviously been well cared for, trained and will fit into any dog loving home. Many are in poor physical condition with no basic training at all and some have more serious issues, created by the people who discard them. Wolfwood works with the adopters to try create the perfect match!
Sincere apologies to all who contact Wolfwood via the mobile number and don’t get an immediate response. The phone is answered ‘on the go’ and is not answered if hands are busy walking dogs, dealing with wildlife casualties, livestock, RSPCA officers, the dog warden etc. We hope you understand and thank you for your support and patience.
GIVE US A CALL REGARDING OUR DOGS FOR ANY MORE INFORAMTION OR TO ENQUIRE ABOUT ADOPTING A DOG. WE MAY HAVE A DOG IN OUR CARE UNDER ASSESSMENT AND NOT YET ON THE WEBSITE
- Pepe- RESERVEDMeet pepe the 2 year old jack Russell cross terrier who’s come to us via the stray system. Since arriving he has been a happy little guy who seems to get along with bigger dogs rather than small dogs. Hes quite bouncy and playful and will jump up lots on the lead to begin with […]
- BlazeMeet eight year old Collie Blaze who’s come in for rehoming through no fault of his own. Blaze struggles to get along with other dogs, he will bark and lunge on walks to get to them so hes looking for a home where he will be the only dog and where someone can work with […]
- BrynMeet Bryn our eight year old Lurcher. He has come to us to be rehomed through no fault of his own. He is a soft and gentle boy who just wants love and attention. Bryn walks well with other dogs and loves coming out for walks and interacting. He walks well on a lead and […]
- SavannahCute girl Savannah is our eight year old Akita who came to us via the stray system. Don’t be put off by her age she still loves going for walks, cuddles and attention. Savannah has a tendency to pull on a lead, but will walk nicely if she’s made to, or if there are no […]
- AkiraImpressive looking girl Akira is our four year old Japanese Akita who’s come in for homing due to her owners moving away. Akira has been rehomed from Wolfwood, but has come back for being aggressive with people, where she bit the owners friend on the hand. She will need an owner who is confident with […]